School Tour Registration Form
Child age information
Tour date options
Thank you for your interest in visiting our beautiful campus. Before you sign up for a school tour, please read the SWIS Admissions Criteria and Tour reminders:
Admissions Criteria 招生标准
• PRC regulations. In compliance with Chinese government regulations, SWIS only accepts applications from foreign passport holders or residents from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. To apply for a place at SWIS, the prospective student, and at least one parent of the applicant should be foreign passport holder or residents from Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan.
• Guardianship. Local government requirements in regard to proper guardianship of students mean that SWIS may accept students that reside in Shenzhen with at least one parent or with an approved guardian (with power of attorney).
• Age range. Pre K- Grade 11 (Age 4 - 16). The cut-off date for entry into each grade level is 1st September. This means that candidates for entry to a year level must have reached the specified age on or before 1st September. Consideration for a student’s grade level placement is based on the student’s age.
• English fluency. English is the language of instruction in all grades. Students applying to SWIS will be evaluated for English speaking, reading, and writing ability. As the school wishes to maintain an environment where English is the language of academic instruction, preference will be given to those students who are most functional or have the greatest potential to be functional at their grade level in English.
• Inclusive Education. Parents of students who have special learning needs should consult with SWIS to ensure that the school has resources available to serve their child before applying for admission or arriving in Shenzhen. Students admitted to SWIS must be able to function within the regular classroom setting and be able to access the SWIS academic program successfully. It is important to note that we do not have a specialist unit to deal with more serious learning difficulties. If your child has such needs, this could result in the withdrawal of the offer of a place. SWIS does not have the facilities or faculty required to educate children with severe learning problems, such as autism, diagnosed emotional/behavioral disorders and communicative disorders/aphasia.
• Tour language: English.
• Tours are for adults only.
• Please aim to arrive at 1:50pm for a prompt start.
• Please bring your ID/passport for security check before entering the campus.
• SWIS is a Non-Smoking campus.
• Taking photos or videos of students or staff without permission is strictly prohibited. Pictures or videos of school facilities are welcomed.
Please confirm that you have read and understand the Admissions Criteria.
Yes I have read and understand the criteria
Do Not Fill This Out